Office of the University Registrar

Guest Student Information

If you are interested in enrolling as an undergraduate guest student at Cleveland State, select the category below which best fits your situation. For information on guest enrollment for our graduate programs, visit our Graduate Admissions Office.


Non-degree students are interested in taking courses for professional development or for personal enjoyment.


Transient students are currently working toward a degree at another university or college and would like to take courses at Cleveland State and have the credits transferred back to their home school.

Cross Registration

Cross Registration is available for students who are enrolled full time and are in good academic standing at one of the participating local universities and colleges.

Project 60

Ohio residents, age 60 or older, are eligible to enroll in classes at Cleveland State on a tuition-free, space-available basis as Project 60 students.


Students enrolled in a graduate program at another college or university who wish to undertake a limited amount of graduate work at Cleveland State University.